Monday, November 3, 2008

FOCUS ON THE BULL!!!

Wow, just when I thought it couldn't get any worse. I heard on the radio about Focus on the Family coming out with what some are calling "The Obama Apocalypse." Pretty much a letter from a Christian in 2012 looking back at the absolute destruction and terror caused by voting Obama into the Presidency. The letter shows how the world has changed and we as a country have changed. Many of these changes are values based but the letter holds back no punches when it says the US had 4 terrorist attacks in Obamas first 4 years and the people live in fear. It also shares how Israel suffered a severe nuclear attack.

I don't know whether to be pissed or in tears over this. It is so frustrating to see this continued hatred toward one candidate from the Christian community. I don't understand why I even want to be labeled a Christian when I am immediately going to have my name attached to James Dobson of Focus on the Family.

To look into the future and give such a bold possibility of what things could become, does focus on the family consider this ministry?

I just find it hard to believe that these are the same people who support the President in office right now, not that I don't. Let's be honest though. I could've wrote a prophesy about 2008 and what it would look like after 8 years of Bush and it would look pretty terrible with 9/11, a war, the economy, and so on. I mean a Presidents responsibilities are hard and the circumstances surround every decision are enormous. Do we think the world will be perfect if Obama isn't elected?

To me this is unfortunate and it is not bring light into a dark world but instead it is bringing more darkness into a dark world. If you dare I have attached a link to the pdf file that is the letter. Be warned it is 16 pages of painful reading.

The Obama Apocalypse

2 comments:

Paul McNulty said...

thats some pretty crazy stuff right there.. i think people like that just give all christians bad names with the whole world. idk... i dont really support obama but that doesn't mean we need to judge him and talk all that bad about him... i would love to see who these people think the perfect president is.. because i dont think there is such a thing.

Rich Bradford said...

Pastor,
Don't be discouraged by other Christians who may embarass people of faith. When it comes to matters of faith, I have respect for Dr. Dobson. Otherwise, I think he should stay out of politics and keep his Focus on the Family. (Sorry, I could not resist). I too voted for the other guy. Still, as Christians, I believe we should pray for whomever is in office 1 Tim. 2:2. To fail to pray for a leader because we disagree with him is not biblical. If Paul could pray for a Roman dictator, we certainly can, no, must pray for a democratically elected president. Be encouraged and be blessed.

http://rich-twoedgedsword.blogspot.com/2008/11/10-ways-to-pray-for-barack-obama.html